I think this is the first chance I have had to sit down all day. We started off with soccer this morning, and Chris was able to get away from work to watch the boys run. I think M is starting to get the hang of it and is actually getting better. E still doesn't quite understand what's going on, but he sure tries hard. For lunch we went to Panera, where E told Chris to carry him because he "was too tired to walk." Poor kid - he was kind of dragging by the end of soccer. They wolfed down their cinnamon crunch bagels and then we ran into a friend and her kids, so we stayed to chat for a while. Then, I went grocery shopping with T, and Chris took M to school. After I got the groceries home and the pizza dough started for tonight's dinner (pizza night!), I went to the pool to swim for an hour. I had to swim fast because I had to get M at 4pm (and they charge you by the minute if you're late). We got home, topped the pizzas, into the oven, and whew, finally got to sit down. Chris and I started talking about where we want to start looking for houses, and it became apparent how difficult this is going to be. We want very different things, I am cheap and he is not, and we have to worry about school quality for the first time ever. I wonder if most people dread buying a new house as much as I am?
It is now not yet 6:30pm and all three boys are almost in bed. I had asked Chris what time it was after dinner and he told me 6:45pm - so I put them all in the tub and then T into bed. As I was walking out of his room I noticed the clock said 6:00pm. Chris apparently can't read a clock anymore, but that's okay with me because now we get an extra hour of quite time tonight!
Friday, November 30, 2007
Tired Mommy
Posted by
Alison
at
6:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment