C had his first real job interview today! He spent six hours there visiting with them and came away feeling pretty positive about the experience. I think he likes the people he would be working with and is very impressed with the facility. He is only looking at this one place for now and will consider other options later if he needs to. I will join him for a dinner with the group tonight so I can supposedly ask questions as well, although I can't imagine that what I think is very important since he is the one that has to work there.
The boys and I spent the day at Grandma Glasses' house playing with her. M is sick so we are trying to take it easy and not tire him out too much. I think he will have to miss preschool tomorrow and I will probably have to keep the kids out of the ECFE class we have scheduled in the morning. I am kind of annoyed with the mom who allowed us to come over to her house last Wednesday when her kids were sick. Now I get to spend the next two weeks taking care of three sick kids and probably get the cold myself as well.
Monday, November 5, 2007
Interview Day
Posted by
Alison
at
3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
boo on winter colds! Can you get my comments yet? Good luck to Chris-- let us know when he hears! love you!
I love your news and the beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment