Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Recovery Day

Today I took the day off and called it a recovery day. We skipped our ECFE class (mostly because T is still sick) and just relaxed around the house. I finished my book, the boys played legos, we did some cleaning, watched a movie, and made some bread and Panera's broccoli cheese soup (from http://www.cdkitchen.com/ ). T spent almost the whole day sleeping, which made me feel less guilty about not taking the boys anywhere fun. M and E are getting very skilled at building with the duplo legos and can entertain themselves for hours with them. I guess I know where they get it from...Chris can also entertain himself for hours with legos. I took some pictures of T and me today since I have almost none - my boys are going to wonder why mom was never around when they were little - because that's what one would assume from looking at our pictures. Lots of dad with the boys, lots with the grandparents and aunts and uncles, and none with mom. Poor mom is always stuck behind the camera.

1 comment:

Blessed By 8 said...

Good for you! It is so important to take care of ourselves once in awhile too...though so very hard to remember or feel guiltless enough to do it. KudoS!