This morning when I got up the boys greeted me with "Wow Mommy I love your pretty green shirt!" You have to love the way kids love you even when you are wearing the ugliest green thing you have had for twenty years.
I try to not let the boys watch way too much TV, but we have discovered the most fabulous cartoon that they (and I) love to watch every morning at 8:30. It's called Super Why and I have to admit I think it's very cute and extremely clever. I actually look forward to watching it with the boys and a large cup of coffee. T even likes it, and he watches while I hold him and try not to spill my coffee on him.
It's funny how the mood can change over the course of a day. We started out so sweet this morning and by late afternoon the boys were pretty foul. We had a birthday party to go to (one of E's friends) and the boys really put on a show. They were opening presents (uninvited), screaming about wanting cake, and throwing toys. Needless to say we left early. I am so embarrassed. Perhaps we will avoid parties for a few years. I think I will head off to the the gym now to see if a few laps in the pool will make me feel any better. That pile of laundry waiting to be folded is just going to have to wait.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Unconditional Love
Posted by
Alison
at
8:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Careful with that hot coffee! :) That's the dilemma of everyday...drink it carefully or not at all???
Post a Comment