Saturday, November 3, 2007

Happy Birthday C!

Today is the big number 32 for C! Yikes! E couldn't wait to wish him a happy birthday, so he crawled up in bed with Daddy at 3am. I found him snoring next to me at 7am when I got up to feed T. M helped C make his birthday breakfast of french toast. I was going to make it, but I didn't hear everyone get up and C didn't wake me. When we gave M his piece of french toast he said he didn't like it. I made him try one bite and said, "now tell me you don't like it." His eyes got really big and he said "Neh!" (Yes! in Greek). He ate two pieces. He has been really big into talking with Greek words lately, and I guess a few of the kids at preschool have been picking up on it. We are going to have to get some more lessons from Aunt S and Uncle E when they come visit next weekend.

While C was golfing with his dad this afternoon I took some pictures of T demonstrating his new skill. He can sit! He is pretty stable by himself for a few minutes as long as what he is interested in is right in front of him. If he starts looking off to the side he falls over. He sat and watched M and E play legos for 15 minutes today. I am so proud of him, and I think he's pretty proud of himself.

I got to have some special time with E today when C got home from golfing. We went to the park and played - and we played hard. I followed him around and did whatever he did, and we worked up a sweat. I also learned how to slide down a pole - something I never figured out how to do. I was having so much fun I was a little sad when E said it was time to go home and see Daddy.

Thanks to Aunt L for paying us a special surprise birthday visit! We were so happy and excited to have you!

No comments: