That's right, we managed to get all three boys in the tub and none of them drowned. T was pretty tired after a long day, hardly any good naps, and a resurgence of his cold, so we did tub time early tonight and the big boys wanted to get in on the action. I was nervous about having the two big brothers in the tub with T, but they did great and it didn't last that long anyway.
They were super excited about putting on the new Batman jammies C bought them tonight. The silly things even have a cape! I'm not complaining because both boys were in their beds at 7:45pm - that's like an hour early - on a Friday night! Score one for the parents. I imagine they are pretty tired from their early start and a busy day. They tromped into my room at 7am with E saying, "I want hum (some) purple hereal (cereal)". I countered with, "bmfphslfjskl", and put a pillow over my head. So, they crawled up in bed with me, M on one side and E on the other. M says, "I love you so so so much". E says, "I like you Mommy." I thought that's about as good a start to the day as you can get, so I got my lazy butt up out of bed and got them their purple "hereal". I took my time starting the day and at 10am I realized they both had soccer in 30 minutes - and it takes 20 minutes to drive there. Amazingly, I made it with a minute to spare, a no Mom, I did not speed. I did manage to get E to join in today, and after a hesitant start, he had a great time. They ran, kicked, jumped, and dribbled their little hearts out until 45 minutes later E came sogging back to me all tired out. M of course never runs out of energy and was all excited about what he was going to bring to preschool today. Fridays are show and tell and he was supposed to bring something that started with the letter of the week - "P". I thought we were oh so clever by bringing a purple potato (a special heirloom variety) that happened to be sprouting - or turning into a Plant (starting with P). I'm not sure the teacher got it because when I asked him what the teacher said about his purple potato plant, M said, "nufing". Of course, that's what he always says about school. What happened at school today M? "Nufing". What did you have for snack today? "Nufing" What did you play with your friends? "Nufing" So, it's starting already. I didn't start not talking to my parents until I was a teenager - isn't he a little young? At least he isn't too grown up to tell me he loves me "so so so much". Kids are great.
Friday, November 9, 2007
Rubba Dub Dub...
Posted by
Alison
at
8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment