Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Three Sick Kids and a Crabby Mom

Just as I predicted, all three kids are now sick, with even little T having a croupy cough, and my patience is wearing thin after all the "Mommmmyyyyyyyy!" whining. They are pitiful and pathetic and I feel so bad for them. Even the weather is fitting for a sick crummy day - cloudy and cold. Little T has been sleeping most of the day while M and E are playing lethargically downstairs. The boys did help me take a package to the post office during a break in T's all day nap. I had to carry E and T in because E had fallen asleep in the car, so M helped me by carrying the package and my purse. As we were walking out M yelled, "Hey Mommy, you left your package there!" I guess I will have to explain how mail works. He made me smile though. Another cute M ism: I bought him some new shoes a few days ago since his old ones were way too small and he told me, "we can just leave these shoes at Grandma's house for another kid because they are too small for me." I guess he thinks lots of other kids visit Grandma? I thought it was very sweet of him to think of giving to other kids though.
A few people have asked me if I am able to get their comments now and the answer is yes. I fixed the problem so please feel welcome to comment.
As for C's interview, he thinks it went well, I think the dinner was a good experience, and they told him to give them a call next week. I assume that means they want to talk with all the members of the group he talked with yesterday and get a consensus. Hopefully I will have some good news to report on Monday night.

1 comment:

Blessed By 8 said...

Hang in there...sick kids are the pits. At least they are now all sick together so that they will come through it and you will be done! Sounds like a good movie day with lots of pillows and blankies...for mommy too. This is only temporary...YOU CAN DO IT!!!