Later in the day the boys were heard saying:
M: "Wow, I really love these toys. This is exactly what I wanted for Christmas. These are the best toys ever. I am so happy I got all these fun toys." (He was talking to himself as he played.)
E as we were walking out to the van: "Ewuh (or some variation on that - a funny noise anyway), Mommy! All these snowdrops are bonking on me!"
We really did have a fun Christmas - we got lots of fun presents, ate lots of good food, and enjoyed the company of most of our loving family members. We missed our sisters Sarah and Becky, but are looking forward to seeing you both again soon.
We got back to Rochester at 7pm, and T and I were in bed by 7:45pm. I was tired (and a little sick), and I slept 12 hours. How's that for a great Christmas gift?
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Christmas Morning
Posted by
Alison
at
1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment