I spent a LOT of my afternoon working on a new project. I have decided I am tired of banging my head against the wall trying to get Blogger (that's the name of this site I use to blog in case you didn't notice) to do what I want it to do only to find out that I don't have access to the files I need to be able to do it. Therefore, I have taken the very large step of setting up my own domain and laying out the new blog. I can now be found at http://www.acmickelson.com and right now I have it password protected right now with a generic password: acmet and will work on individual usernames and passwords soon. Please let me know if you have trouble accessing the new blog. I have a lot to learn about css code and xhtml, but I am enoying my new project and look forward to a lot more design flexibility. I plan on leaving this blogspot blog online for as long as they will let me, and will eventually import this blog into the new one.
Goodbye Blogger!
No comments:
Post a Comment